FASHTECH ACCELERATE PROGRAMME
WHAT IS IT?
The FashTech Accelerate Programme (FT Accelerate) offers selected businesses a free desk space in CFE’s FashTech community-led offices at Mare Street, as well as tailored support, to enable FashTech businesses to further grow and establish their brand, vision, products and services.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
Tailored support for a period of 6-12 months (depending on progress);
Free licence to occupy 2 desks per business in CFE’s FashTech community-led offices at Mare Street, including access to a meeting room and making facilities;
Access to the following workshops:
- Business planning and business modelling
- Accessing finance
- How to manage brand positioning and maximise PR
- Branding and brand identity
- Developing e-commerce and digital strategies
- Costings, pricing and profit margins
- Innovation and product development
- Product diversification
- Personal and professional development
- Production planning and sourcing
- Business coaching
Other programme benefits include:
- Access to research facilities and London College of Fashion’s (LCF) extensive fashion library and digital repositories;
- Becoming part of the CFE community and benefiting from the network and high level advisors who support the CFE;
- Access to specialist equipment at the Digital Anthropology Lab at LCF (by appointment) or the new Digital Learning Lab in Mare Street;
- Access to LCF, CFE and its partner events for free;
- Discounts and offers from our industry partners, e.g. Amazon Web Services and Zipcar.
A diagnostic review of the business takes place at the start of the programme, and every 3 months after, to assess progress and tailor the programme to best suit and benefit the business.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- All businesses must be operating in a London Borough
- All businesses must have been operating for a minimum of 12 months
WHEN TO APPLY?
This programme is not currently open for applications. Please sign up to our newsletter by clicking on the button below to know when the next programme will be open for application.