FASHION PRODUCTION 1 (FASHION P1)
WHAT IS IT?
The Fashion Production 1 workshop (Fashion P1) empowers London-based fashion businesses with the best tools and practices to successfully navigate their way through the production process – from finding the right manufacturer to meeting that delivery date.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The fully subsidised programme provides experts workshops across two consecutive days. Topics covered will include:
- Sourcing fabric and trims
- Finding the right manufacturer
- Successful communication with your suppliers
- Achieving the right quality
- Cost analysis and price negotiations
- Sustainability – what is it and how to achieve it
- Shipment and delivery
- Critical paths and production planning
A one to one diagnostic will be available for each business completing the workshop.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Businesses attending the workshop need to be trading for at least 12 months, and must be registered and operating in a London borough.
WHEN TO APPLY?
The programme is not currently open for applications. Please sign up to our newsletter by clicking on the button below to know when the next programme will be open for application.