CFE FrontRow Fash-Tech Programme
WHAT IS IT?
The CFE FrontRow Fash-Tech Programme supports fashion technology entrepreneurs who want to redefine the future of the industry. Bridging the gap between fashion, technology and digital industries, our tailored programme will provide successful applicants with the necessary support to validate, launch and scale tomorrow’s big ideas.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
We will give you with the necessary skills and tools to develop your startup idea, including:
- Expert workshops on branding, marketing and PR, business planning and financial management, IP & legal issues, production, costing and pricing, personal and commercial skills and pitching for investment.
- One on one support from a highly experienced pool of industry advisors and mentors who will provide regular and bespoke business support.
- Access to the deep industry expertise and phenomenal network of the Centre for Fashion Enterprise. Over the last decade, CFE has played a central role in launching the careers of some of fashion’s most exciting new talent.
A diagnostic review of every business will take place at the start of the programme in order to tailor the programme to best suit and benefit your startup. The FrontRow programme will run over a 3 month period between April and June. It is fully subsidised and no equity is taken.
At the end of the programme, all businesses will have a chance to pitch in front of a panel of investors and serial entrepreneurs in order to win a £5,000 cash prize.
WHO CAN APPLY?
We are looking for emerging fashion-tech businesses that:
- Are pre or early revenue businesses with a unique idea
- Have the potential to disrupt existing industry models
- Are taking a lean approach towards building their startup
- Are willing to receive help and support from experienced mentors
WHEN TO APPLY?
The programme is currently open for applications. Please download the application form below and send the completed form to email@example.com by 12 pm, 13 April 2015.
Interviews will take place on 21 April 2015, so please make sure you are available on that day. Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email by 15 April 2015.